LPC does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any user information to third parties.
LPC is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 to put Personal Data submitted through this website, to the following uses:
- maintaining accounts and records relating to any business or other activity carried out by LPC or making financial or management forecasts to assist LPC in the conduct of any such business activity;
- advertising or marketing LPC’s own business, activity, goods, services or events, and promoting public relations in connection with that business, activity, goods, services or events.
Users can view their Personal Data by contacting
Any communication or material transmitted to the website by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or similar type of information is, and will be treated, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted may be used by LPC and its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Additional Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, LPC may automatically (i.e. not via registration) collect technical information when a user connects to the website that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used and the domain name of the website from which the link to this website is activated.
Information Placed automatically on the Computer — ‘Cookies’
When viewing this website, some information may be stored on the user’s computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and can help LPC in many ways for instance to improve the content of a website to better match users’ interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, functions are available to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Users are advised to refer to their browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Your access to the website indicates your consent to LPC’s use of information gathered from cookies for these purposes.
Information Provided By Users
You undertake that any information or data you supply to this website:
- shall be accurate and as comprehensive as reasonably possible;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- will be updated by you (particularly if it becomes false, inaccurate or misleading) by written notice to us if the information was previously provided by you or on your behalf and is contained in a repository.
- shall not be fraudulent or involve the representation of counterfeit or stolen items;
- shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret OR other proprietary rights OR rights OF publicity OR privacy;
- shall NOT violate ANY law, statute, ordinance OR regulation (includingwithout limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination OR false advertising);
- shall NOT be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening OR unlawfully harassing;
- shall NOT be obscene OR contain pornography;
- shall NOT contain ANY viruses OR other computer programming routines that may OR will damage, detrimentally interfere WITH, intercept OR expropriate ANY system, DATA OR personal information;
- shall NOT CREATE liability FOR us OR cause us TO lose (IN whole OR IN part) the services OF our ISPs OR other suppliers;
- shall NOT be such AS TO cause us TO violate ANY applicable law, statute, ordinance OR regulation OR bring us INTO disrepute WITH ANY professional body, trade organisation, government department OR inter-governmental organisation.
By submitting information, DATA OR materials TO the website, each USER agrees TO indemnify, defend AND hold harmless LPC, its directors, officers AND employees FROM ALL damages, costs AND expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees and court costs arising out of all claims, challenges or actions related to the user’s submission OF such information, DATA OR materials, including without limitation, claims FOR infringement OF intellectual property rights, libel AND defamation.
LPC IS the trading NAME OF Meditech GROUP Limited AND its subsidiaries. Meditech GROUP Limited IS a company incorporated IN England, registration NUMBER 3039649, whose registered office IS AT Riverside Orthopaedic Centre, 51 Riverside, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4DP