Expert Witness and Legal Reports
We can provide you with Expert Witness Legal Reports in all aspects of Prosthetics, Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation.
Not only are all our experts state-registered clinicians, but they’re also highly regarded in their field, they have attended numerous Bond Solon courses and are Cardiff University Law School Expert Witness (CUBS) Certified.
All reports intended for court use comply with the requirements of the Civil Procedure Rules Part 35.
- Expert Witness Reports
- Single Joint Expert
- Quantum Reports
- Joint Prosthetic and Physiotherapy Immediate Needs Report
- Instructions taken by Claimants and/or defendants
- Clinical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Standard Prosthetic Reports
- Phyiotherapy Reports
- Upper Limb Occupational Therapy Reports
- Quantum Reports
All reports intended for the Courts comply with the Civil Procedures Rule, Part 35 and are written by experienced, State Registered professionals, who have undergone expert witness training. Whilst always responding to instructions, reports will typically include:
- Examination findings
- Independent expert opinion on prescription of prostheses or orthoses.
- Breakdown of costs to support calculations on quantum.
- Images and explanations to assist in understanding of terminology.
- We will also provide a second opinion on previously commissioned reports within our field of expertise.
Working alongside case managers, these reports are not intended for use by the courts but identify and cost the client’s needs in the short term and are used to quickly establish a rehabilitation programme.
We can prepare a fully detailed expert witness report in 2 to 3 weeks after meeting with the client.
We are happy to see the clients where ever they are located in the United Kingdom. Please email us or call us and we will be happy to send you our Terms and Conditions and Clinicians CV’s.
You can also view our details on these websites: